Hey pretty gals. Today I’m going to talk about the current moisturiser that I have been using for a couple of weeks. As you all know, hydration is the key to a healthy and glowy skin and no matter what type of skin you have, moisturising and hydrating your skin is super important. I used to despise moisturisers years ago when I had oily skin but lo and behold, keeping your skin moisturised and hydrated are what will balance your oil production. Now I no longer have oily skin!
Hansaegee Nature Aqua Whitening Cream
I was so excited to try the Aqua Whitening Cream by Hansaegee Nature that once it arrived at my doorstep, I immediately took a shower and did my skincare routine. Basically, the Aqua Whitening Cream is a watery gel type moisturiser that will suit every type of skin. It comes in a 50ml jar for RM148.30. This product is originally made in Korea so you know it will suit our Asian skin and weather.
Who needs this?
Anyone who has oily skin, dry skin, redness/sunburn skin, sensitive/acne skin, wrinkles, uneven skin, and combination skin that needs a day and night moisturiser in just one tub.
Key ingredients and what they do
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil — non-comedogenic, X block skin pores, X contribute to acne
- Repair dryness and sunburn-damaged skin
- Moisturise deep into lower layer skin
- Niacinamide —even out skintone, treat blemishes, clean and firm skin
- Formulated with herbal extract that penetrates deep into the skin to normalize moisture level in the skin
Full list ingredients
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Pinus densiflora leaf extract, Sodium chloride, Angelica acutiloba root extract, Cnidium officinale root extract, Paeonia albiflora root extract, Rehmannia chinensis root extract, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Camellia japonica seed oil, Betaine, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Perfume, Gardenia florida fruit extract
MY FULL REVIEW
It comes in a 50g jar that feels and looks matte, with silver lid. It didn’t come with a spoon but it does have a 2nd lid cover to protect the product so you have to make sure that your fingers are clean before dipping into it. It also have a slight citrusy lime scent that doesn’t bother me at all. I love a little bit of fragrance in my skincare because I want face to smell good LOL. Here’s how I incorporate it into my skincare routine:
- Simple Micellar Water
- Botanics Hydra Whitening Face Wash
- Hada Labo Premium Hydrating Lotion
- The Ordinary Niacinamide +Zinc
- Hansaegee Nature Aqua Whitening Cream
- Bioré Perfect Protect Milk Moisture
How I use it
I have a combination skin with oily T-zone that is super sensitive and redness is officially my best friend so I need all the anti-redness product I can get. After my serum, I dot the product on five area of my face; the forehead, both of my cheeks, nose, and chin. The product melt into your skin like butter on a hot pan which I love because that means I don’t have to use so much pressure to rub the moisturiser all over my face or I would end up with a red and angry skin. It leaves my skin with water droplets that I enjoy massaging further until everything is absorbed. After about 30 seconds, I continue with my sunscreen.
For muslim girls who can pray, I remove my makeup/sunscreen with the Simple Micellar Water, use the Aqua Whitening Cream, and top it off with sunscreen so I always have these 3 products in my makeup bag when I go to work.
What I like about it
- It is great under makeup — this moisturiser is not greasy at all so my makeup looks great all day. One time I wore my makeup the whole day and at the end of the day my skin still looked like I’ve just put on makeup!
- It does not break me out — having sensitive skin, I am prone to getting closed comedones on my forehead and cheeks if I’m reacting badly to a product and this product does not do that to me.
- My mum and sister likes it — I test the moisturiser on my mum and my sister as we all have different skin types. None of us have breakouts or closed comedones and we all wake up with a smooth skin.
- It contains Niacinamide — ever since I start using The Ordinary Niacinamide serum which is my skin saviour, I love any products that contain it. Niacinamide is the top 5 ingredient in this moisturiser so I knew it’s going to work on my skin.
- Melts into the skin — like I’ve mentioned, when you have skin that is prone to redness, you would want a product that does not need extra pressure for application. I can light-handedly rub it and tap it gently into my skin.
I really enjoy using this moisturiser! The product itself is a watery gel that melts with the heat of your finger. I know I mentioned many times already that it melts into the skin because it really does melt! I love it. I love it a lot.
For more info, you can check them out here:
🍁Company name: Hansaegee Nature
🍁IG page: https://www.instagram.com/hansaegeenature/
🍁FB page: https://www.facebook.com/HansaegeeNature
🍁Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/c/HansaegeeNatureMalaysia