But anyway, enough ramblings about our mysterious future and an overpriced bag! Let’s get on to the favourites.
- Shine Fish Oil + Natural Vitamin E. I have never taken any dietary supplements my whole entire life. But one day I saw two bottles of pills in the fridge (I am always finding things in the fridge) and they were fish oil softgel tablets. Having newly turned 21 a few days ago (it happened during early April), I figured it was time for me to really care about my body and at the very least do something for my health so I have been taking this tablets religiously everyday since I found it. To be honest I haven’t seen any immediate effects on my body but it has natural vitamin E which helps with your skin and curing scars so that’s a bonus for me.
- Guardian Xpertise Therapy Oil. Another thing I have been using religiously for the sake of skin. I wanted to buy Bio Oil or a vitamin E oil from this one brand I forgot the name of but they were hella expensive. I might as well buy makeup with that money. Surely I can see immediate effect on my skin, no? So I settled with Guardian own brand oil. I love this thing. It smells like J&J baby oil. It helps treat scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, aging and dry skin. You can also use the oil on your face but I didn’t really like the feel of it. I like this better than body lotion, though.
- New template. I lovelovelove my new template, if I haven’t said that for the 9999th time already. I got it on Etsy, it was on sale, and it’s beautiful!
- TVShow Time app. I don’t know about you but I’m obsessed with tv shows I watch tons and tons of tv shows and keeping track with new episodes can be really confusing for me. With this app, I can manage my tv shows and keep track of their new episodes.
- Bloglovin. I’m obsessed with following blogs on Bloglovin! To me I just found it a lot easier to follow blogs on Bloglovin because I can follow WordPress blogs there too. It’s also easier to find similar lifestyle blogs there. Click the link if you want to follow me on Bloglovin.
- Petty Revenge Stories. Short stories of karma finding its way to people who deserve it.
- Sixpencee. Just some creepy, mind-boggling stories from reddit reposted on Tumblr. Please don’t read them before bed. Please.
- Yuna – Crush ft. Usher
- Zara Larsson – Never Forget You ft. MNEK
- Kendrick Lamar – A.D.H.D
- Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman
- Troye Sivan – HEAVEN
- Little Mix – Secret Love Song ft. Jason Derulo
- Chicago – I Don’t Wanna Live Without Your Love