Hi everyone. I got the idea for this post from Miss Getaway and I thought it would be fun to do it on my blog. I love reading random facts about a blogger (aside from age and location) but this time, I’m going to do it but with a twist. I will be listing 11 random facts about me but one of them is a lie so you will have to guess which one is it in the comment below. Let’s get to know me!
1. I hate egg yolk. Whenever I’m eating something with fried egg or hard boiled egg, I will give the yolk to someone else or I will just throw it away.
2. When I was 6 years old, I had an infection on my lungs and also a problem where the skin around my nails cracked so I needed to use a cream everyday until it got better.
3. One of my ex-boyfriends broke up with me because “couple is haram in Islam” but dated another girl in his class not long after.
4. When I was little, I really wanted to be a model but I stopped growing at 14 years old so modelling no more.
5. My favourite place is Nyhavn, my favourite city is Copenhagen, my favourite country is Denmark, and my favourite language is Danish (besides English).
6. I started growing and dyeing my hair when I was 13 years old. Before that, it was always a bob cut or boy cut.
7. My dad never lays a hand on me or my siblings no matter how terrible the things we do. No rotan, no nothing.
8. One time when I was 16 years old, I went to a Giant hypermarket near my house with my friends and shoplifted a Maybelline mascara at Guardian. I got away with it but it didn’t feel right so I came back and put it back on the rack.
9. I have tried smoking twice back in university just to understand what was the hype about but I didn’t really like it but I do prefer menthol cigarette than regular cigarette.
10. I love beaches. They make me feel serene and peaceful inside.
11. My area of expertise in cooking is anything pasta especially fried macaroni, linguine bolognese, lasagna, and aglio olio.