Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!
The month of May passes by in a blink of an eye. I felt like my April favourites post was just published a few days ago and now we are on May favourites. Time needs to slow down just a notch so I can enjoy more time at home. Since Ramadhan is coming in 12 days, I have a question for you girls:
Have you ganti puasa yet or not?
- Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9 Brow Pencil. The best brow pencil if you’re looking for a more natural brow product. I am blessed with dark eyebrows (dad’s side) so I use this product to fill in any sparse areas on my brow which is not a lot, thank God. It literally looks like hair, it doesn’t look stenciled at all. I love it. Although it is quite pricey, but it lasts you a very long time even if you’re using it everyday.
- Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper. The first time I used this brow gel was years ago, it was my mom’s. I instantly fell in love with it because it made my brows looked natural. Having dark eyebrows does not permit me to use intense brow products that would make my brows look tattooed and fake which is why I love these two products very much. So I took my mom’s, ran out of it, and repurchased it. I bought it before the GST implementation and I think it retailed for RM78. The price may increase after GST, though.
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Beeper. I did a review on it so please click the link if you haven’t read it yet.
- Lavender Lotion. You know in Cameron Highland they have like this new place called Lavender something which is really beautiful by the way and they have like a souvenir store where they sell body products? Yeah I bought it there, along with a shower gel. I love this lotion a lot. I am very picky about my lotion and so far my favourite one is from Marks & Spencer (they’re not expensive I swear!), but I really like this one. It’s even better than those stupid Vaseline lotion that didn’t seem to do anything to my skin at all except for making me smell like coco powder. I wear this every night on my legs and arms so when I shower the next morning, my skin turns so soft and hydrated. I love it.
- Scrambled egg on toast with apple. I wish I took a picture of it so I can put it in this post but I didn’t. I am honestly not a breakfast person although I acknowledged the importance of taking your breakfast but I have been loving scrambled egg on toast and apple every morning. All you have to do is toast two slices of bread, make the scrambled egg, put the egg on top of bread, add some salt and pepper (yes I prefer my salt and pepper during preparation not while being cooked), sandwich it with another bread, and taaadaaaaa. Yummy. (Did I really just teach you guys how to make scrambled egg to eat with bread?)
- Swarovski crystal bracelet. When I was little, I loved collecting jewelleries. Earrings, necklaces, pendants, rings, and all those stuff. Believe me when I say I had more than 50 pairs of earrings when I was just 14. But this bracelet is one of my favourites mainly because my mom has a matching one with slightly bigger crystals. She bought it when I was little. If I ever want to spice up my outfit for the day, I would wear this bracelet, definitely. The crystals are still sparkling even after years! I love it a lot.
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. A little bit of disclaimer: No I do not play game consoles. I followed Pewdiepie on YouTube and he did a walkthrough of this game from the start till the end. He finished the game already and I was hooked! The game itself is awesome! It’s so fun watching other people playing games because I suck at gaming. I’m not even going to try.
- Mr Boss Miss Stalker. I needed my monthly dose of Malay dramas. I may use English on my blog, but I am still very much Malay at heart. To be quite honest, I’m not a fan of Mia Ahmad because I found her voice annoying sometimes (please don’t hate me). But the whole CEO/president/lelaki kaya/arrogant no matter how cliche it is, I dig it. I dig it a lot. Iluvit.
- Beauty and The Beast. My new favourite tv series! Seeing Kristin Kreuk in a tv series again really brings back memories of Smallville. You know how TV3 used to air it at night on Sunday I think, and I used to watch it in my mom’s room because I slept in her room every chance I got. That was a really long time ago. Anyway, if you like crime related dramas, then you should check out Beauty and The Beast.
- Michael Learns to Rock – 19 Love Ballads album
- Meghan Trainor – NO
- Alex & Sierra – Little Do You Know
- Futures – Million Lights
- Drake – One Dance
- Justin Bieber – Company
- Rayvon Owen – Air