Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!
Happy Sunday to all of you who are reading this although I’m pretty sure by the time this gets posted y’all are ready for school/work tomorrow. I’m sorry, it’s just everyday is Sunday to me now that I’m on a long holiday.
How are you guys doing? I hope you all are in the pink of health. I wanted to talk about 5 things that I have been eyeing for quite some time now but I have just not gotten around to getting them yet. One of the things in the list is absolutely ridiculous but you all need to hear me out first, okay? #tryingtojustifymydecision #itISridiculous
1. I know I got my template for less than two months but I couldn’t help from finding a lot of other templates on Etsy. It is one of my (many) weaknesses. You know with Paypal, all you gotta do is add item to cart and click checkout and the transaction is done. The item is yours in less than a minute! I am trying so hard from not clicking the checkout button. But, if I have more money to spend on blog template, I would definitely get one from Pipdig. They are absolutely beautiful.
2. I am in need of a new journal, not bullet journal, but a journal where I write sappy and heartbreaking stuff because I’m always sad and paste receipts because I’m such a sucker for memories because the one that someone got me from Turkey last year has come down to its last few pages. I really, really need another one. It sucks not having anything to write on when you’re so full of emotion. I need to take a trip to MPH and get one. My favourite paper products company has to be the one and only, Grandluxe. I love their deja vu notebook!
3. I broke the 50mm prime lens for my camera. Well it’s not really broken but it fell apart and if I wanted to use it to take pictures, I still can, it’s just when I zoom in I have to secure the middle of the lens with my middle finger as to not get it fall apart, you know what I mean? So I really need a new one or get the one I have to a camera shop and have it fixed because without the prime lens, I cannot take close-up pictures. Examples of close-up pictures are as in my Mini Haul post.
4. Lasik surgery. I think I mentioned it in one of my previous posts that I wear eyeglasses. I started using eyeglasses back in 2004 when I was just 9 years old. I have a really bad vision and since then my eye power increases every year. I basically had to get a new pair of glasses every year. The last time I got my glasses made was in 2011 and since then my eye power has not increased at all. There’s this trick that my dad’s friend who owns an optometry shop told me. So thank you, uncle. I wanted a lasik surgery because I am tired of using eyeglasses 24/7 and putting on contact lens everytime I’m going out because without them, not only am I blind, but I will get a severe headache I don’t even wanna talk about how bad it is. It’s the type of headache that makes you want to puke. I really hate it.
5. Lip fillers. I know it’s mengubah ciptaan Allah but damn those YouTubers are really getting into my head now. Lip fillers are only nice if you have liquid lipstick on because your lips will look amazing like Kylie Jenner (although I hate to say it out loud) but when you don’t have anything on your lips, it looks like a lip job gone wrong, honey. I don’t think I’m going to get it because my mom will literally kill me and feed me to the dogs.
What have you been eyeing, love? Is there anything you really want to get your hands on? x