Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!
Not everything we want in this world, we can get. But there really is no harm in making a wishlist and hoping that someone somewhere would be kind enough to buy them for us, no? Or you can just email your list to your dad (In shaa Allah 75% success rate). I have a few things that I have been dying to get my hands on but money is the only limitation. Sometimes I wonder, why am I not Kylie Jenner…….
I might do another one for my beauty wishlist some other time but for this post, I want to talk about some of the random things that I really need in my life.
- Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Saffiano Leather Small Tote. I kid you not, I have been wanting this bag for 3 years already and it has gotten to the point where I am just pissed because I haven’t gotten it yet. But I will, one day. Law of attraction, guys. Be positive.
- Moleskine City Notebook Copenhagen. I do not want to write in my current journal anymore. I’m just going to leave it as that so obviously I need a new journal initiating my new life (yay?). I really like Moleskine but the price is freaking insane for a notebook. I like the Copenhagen City Notebook because in case you didn’t know, I love Copenhagen. It’s my number one place to visit. I will go there, one day.
- Erin Condren geodes LifePlanner. I don’t understand why a planner can cost so much money but Erin Condren’s planners are really nice. You should go on YouTube and search for it. So many YouTubers are using her planner with all the cute stickers and washi tapes. So nice!
- Muji Acrylic Case 5 drawers. This drawer is amazing if you want to put your makeup in. I don’t have that much makeup so I think this drawer is enough to store all of them. Although I would need a different kind of container to put my lipsticks, though.
- Apple Earpods. The Earpods I’m using right now is my third one. The first one, I ruined it. You can see the wiring inside and the sound production was just going kaput. The second one, I took my brother’s. He didn’t use it so I took it and I ruined it when the end of the earpods got stuck in my MacBook’s ear jack thingy. The third one, the one I’m using, is my dad’s. After 2 years, he forgot that he bought one so I took it from him and let’s just say this thing has been inside the washing machine. Twice. Thank goodness it still works.
- MacBook Pro marble case. I have been using a purple Speck case for two years and I never bought another. I mean it’s a good case and it is still in mint condition but I got bored of the colour and marble case is trending right now. It is so gorgeous.
- Ring light. I see no purpose of me wanting a ring light when I already got a speedlite flash but ring light gives better lighting, I guess? But I don’t think I’m going to get one. It is $230 are you crazy I am not going to spend that much money on ring light when I can just adjust the brightness in Photoshop. But! It is still in my wishlist and if I have extra money, I would probably get it. Not anytime soon, though.